Sinister: Ra Ra Ra, we're going to bash the oinks

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Wed Sep 22 11:56:32 BST 1999

Hello,

I'm glad all you Cockerrnee sparrers had a marvellous time at the
AltTP shenanigans.  Love unlimited goes to my fellow band member Joss
for ruling above and beyond the call of duty.  Go for the cannibal
chic, Joss.  It worked for Lolly.

Russsss asked us to choose between the following:

>1 an album of SnowPony
>2 Six the second album of Mansun
>3 a double cd box named live night watch of King
>Crimson 1973
>4 Park Life
>5 the boy with the ..Belle and Sebastian
>6 In the Flat fields of Bauhaus
>7 strangeways of The Smiths

It goes without saying that Tim will vote for King Crimson whereas the
Duke for will put his X in the Bauhaus box.

Funnier still was the Narrow Wizard's rant about sex-mad women.  I
dare say that the more cynical of you will regard it as a rather
misogynistic attempt to boast about his sexual magnetism, but not me.
I think this evidently sensitive soul needs our help and propose that
Roolz should do a charity record to help forlorn cases such as his.
We'll call it Wiz Aid, and I urge all of you to buy it and support him
and the many other hapless prisoners of their own handsomeness, whose
lives are made a misery by parasitic nymphomaniacs the world over.

Townies.  Haven't heard that in a while.  The kids from the public
school up the road used to use it to describe us commoners from the
comprehensive, because we all had lice.  Funnily enough, some of the
bad children at my school referred to them "stuck up, overprivileged
wankers" in return, although I would never stoop to such name-calling.
Obviously.

Love tag xx