Sinister: its a fruitbread substitute

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Sep 22 13:23:26 BST 1999

Go on, own up, who was it?

http://beseen4.looksmart.com/boardroom/p/16121/View?n=00480

That's mean!  I think I see a cheeky grin at the back of the Sinister
classroom and I'm swishing my cane in a schoolmaam manner so you'd
better watch out.  Oooo wicked.  "Before the accident" indeed.

"In other news": there are three (THREE) rather fine new stories in Miss
Honey Librarian's Library at:

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/library

and she's rather pleased.  She's very sorry for taking so long to put
them on the shelves too.  She's having an extra nip of gin in her
afternoon tea today in celebration.

Finally there's some more photos up on the people page.  Still
wrestling to the death with some in different formats - if you send
them please send me JPGs.  And cuddly toys.

Honey x