Sinister: Dog Park!

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Wed Sep 22 13:58:03 BST 1999

I was excited to see that former Kids in the Hall member Bruce McCulloch's
first feature film _Dog Park_ will be in theaters on friday. It has
actually existed for 2 years, but is finally seeing release this week.

I just thought I'd share.

I have to say that ever since I moved home I had been listening to nothing
but Belle and Sebastian, but the new Magnetic Fields discs have managed to
knock all of my B & S discs out of my cd player.

Still looking for the Ohio sinisterites.  Talk to me.

Gotta work.

Brandt