Sinister: sing me to sleep

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Wed Sep 22 15:44:11 BST 1999

good morning my darlings,
  i hope you all  are doing well...yesterday i picked up my bright blue
contacts from the eye doctor, i must say it looks incredibly awesome. there
is nothing better than blackish red hair, pale skin and piercing blue eyes!
getting my new contacts put me in a really good mood too..i am so happy
darlings! i am taking a trip to england! it wont be until march, but still i
FINALLY get to go to the one place ive always longed to go. i am getting a
cheap air fare becasue i am getting tickets through my college. actually i am
going to england, ireland and whales. i am soo looking forward to it. i am a
bit disappointed that i wont be able to go to scotland though, screw ireland
i say! just take me right from england to scotland. maybe when i am there i
will even be able to go to a sinister picnic. i suspect ill spend most of my
time extremely intoxicated though...mr james thorniley, i tried to email you
dear, but it got returned to me! i tried twice, and it got sent back to me
both times. but darling, i must say i hope you get many more good surprises
and happy days...aww steve, im sort sweatheart, but rest assured, i will
never make fun of you. i think you are rad, so forget all those other morons.
mwuah*...the best smiths song by far is asleep...ok that all for me. time to
write another damned paper for english. i love you all. (especially lesley jo)
xoxo,
             lauren,