No subject

gregory noname bandsfan at xxx.com
Wed Sep 22 18:07:25 BST 1999

yo yo.

This is a shout-out to all my b&s homies.

I am a new sinister-type. Just a quick question. I am the only black guy
into b and s? I don't know anyone else who is black and down with belle and
sebastien. Not that it means anything.
Because it don't mean a thang, if you ain't feeling sinister.

More importantly, this is some props to the boy checking the girl on the
bus. Don't think twice, go find the girl at the grocery store, and get her
digits. It'll be aiight.

On the Bob Dylan tip, let me just say to the guy disrespecting Bob, there is
no point in dissin him. There is no justification. Don't be playa hatin'.

To the guy looking to buy a new disc, seems to me that if he's on a B&S
list, he should really  be buying the B&S selection.

On the B&S tip, am I stating the obvious by suggesting the tune WE RULE THE
SCHOOL is a great tune that blatantly steals from the classical tune Pacabel
Cannon (spelling?). I could be dreaming, though.

Peace to all the good people.

the original G.

You broke my heart and you made me cry. You said that I couldn't dance. And
now I'm back to let you know that I can really make romance.
- Lou Reed