Sinister: Buy this vacuum. - Okay.

Robyn Fadden rfadden at xxx.com
Wed Sep 22 19:02:13 BST 1999

Does anyone else think Laura Llew should share her
giant book list? I'm super curious about it. Maybe
Honey can find a place in the library for such a
list... That would make my millenium. Maybe it could
be added to on-line even. Okay, maybe that's asking a
lot, I know you're busy. But just the list then?
Please? I'm on my virtual knees.
Sharing is good.
Grovelling bit over.
I saw Godspeed You Black Emperor last night! They were
amazing! The place was packed too - sold out. By the
end of the show, quite a few jaws had unhinged in awe.
Even the guy who kept calling people on his cell phone
saying, "yeah, I'm at a concert, maybe we can hook up
later, etc." had a moment of silence. I left very
happy, in a similar to mood as after last week's
Mogwai show. Two great shows in less than 2 weeks -
wow.
And, yes, yaaay to Kids in the Hall. This show
accompanied me throughout my teenage years and on into
uni, so I feel obliged to go see Dog Park (though the
ads do make it seem very hollywood romantic comedy - I
will give Bruce the benefit of the doubt.) Now
everyone, do not be afraid, go rent Brain Candy!
Another good thing about living in Canada: an hour of
Kids in the Hall btwn 7 and 8 on the Comedy Network.
Episodes are starting from the first season again! A
good reason to learn how to program the vcr.
Back to working indoors on possibly the last sunny
*and* warm day for a long, long time...
Robyn

=====
I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything. ~Steven Wright
~~~
Robyn Fadden    rfadden at yahoo.com    Vancouver, BC