Sinister: Meetups A Go-Go

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Wed Sep 22 20:01:49 BST 1999

Well, my plan for a Millennium celebratory picnic type thing seem to have
flopped quite dramatically, so let's organise something else.

Anyone interested in a meetup in two weeks time, say Sat 2nd October, in
Glasgow?

We can all meet up in George Square (as I actually know where that is) and
just figure out what to do as the moment arises?

Get back to me someone, I'm desperate for a sinister precence in my life ;)

-- Jason Andreas
-- I don't believe in God, I believe in people.

ICQ: 45821217