Sinister: looper-duper

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Sep 22 22:31:36 BST 1999

so last night was all loopery.  first we saw mission hill, which is the new
tv show on the wb (we wish we were fox).  it actually looked pretty good.
well, i saw it so the episode i saw was funny, though i am a sucker for the
wb.  but it was more buffy than dawson's creek.   so anyway, in one of the
first sequences, burning flies is playing in the background!  that speaks
well for both the show and looper's publicists.  and then we saw the ballad
of ray suzuki video on the nyu channel.  which for once, wasn't showing
dead air.  i swear,  you'd think that at a school this size, someone would
care or smething.

so anyway, my sister called me last night from evergreen last night, where
she's going to school now, and said that she met one of you there.  by that
i mean a sinister list person.  she was wearing her bwtas t-shirt and
someone assaulted her and gave her a noogie.  actually, someone was really
nice to her.  which is good.  though i think she still thinks we're all
nuts, thogh that's how everyone starts out before the list possesses their
soul....

xoxo
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

are we not men?  we are magnetic fields.
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/
updated 8/5/99