Sinister: how lovely that your glasses match the flowers on your dress...........

Scott Rowland scott.rowland at xxx.net
Wed Sep 22 22:43:03 BST 1999

...even though it isn't quite your size

hello everyone

i am absolutely papping myself about this, i'm fresh out of nappies here and
theres just soooo many of you big kids here.....anyway...

i'm scott, i'm 23 and i live in essex (county in the south of england with
reputation for being very tacky for those that don't know, but it's home)
and thats all there is to know really oh except that i'm still trying to put
my heart back together after it was smashed into ickle pieces (it's just the
old story boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy proposes to girl,
boy and girl arrange wedding, boy catches girl shagging her bosses son).

Anyway the reason i've managed to find the small bit of courage inside me to
post is that i am going to see Whistler at the London Complex in Islington
on tuesday 28th and i wondered if any one else was going and would like to
meet up with me.  If you are going and fancy a couple of beers or something
please mail me.  Also if anyone's going to see Looper in London in October
and wouldn't mind me tagging along i'd be very grateful.

sorry no B&S content or any interesting stories but my life just ain't like
that. although if anything exciting or embarrasing happens you'll be the
first to know.

Thanks for listening
luv
scottie