Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V3 #318

Nicola Goodchild nicxxx at xxx.com
Wed Sep 22 22:53:28 BST 1999

>Anyway, apologies for being quite hideously drunk almost permanently,
>and thanks to everyone, but especially huge thanks to Sez, Tim, Stevie>and
>Nick for putting me up and for putting up with me

Were you really that drunk? Was it you that stayed at my house? Were you the
floppy red hair and the beautiful fingernails? See, I have no idea, Im still
hung over four nights later, ooooeeeuurggh, it was a bad idea all that
picnic virgin congregation y'know, (well, all three of us, one of which
wasn't even a virgin, you little prostitute Mr Steve) Well no actually it
was a very good thing, as is not taking anything to put the wine in so you
think its a beer bottle and swig it all down very very rapidly.
Excruciatingly rapidly.

Which was great, and the Spread Eagle was great, unfortunately I dont
remember much Tigerbashing bercause I had drunk it rather too quickly. No
actually I think that was Steve at the Spread Eagle "Do you want a drink?"
"No I'll fall over" "OK" "Actually, no Steve can I change my mind, a pint of
vodka please". Blame it all on you, yeah, makes me feel better.

Anyway, I got quite ill then, and I know I stood on my glasses, or someone
did, so I dont know if they still were on my head at the time, I had a very
large headache the next day:-( And I lost my purse, so Steve and you(?) had
to pay for the taxi home, then I went to the loo and found Id stored it in
my knickers:-( Its OK, last time I stored my camera in my bra. I stored my
purse in there once and a lovely women I never met called a cab and gave me
twenty quid and her address to get me home:-)

So, for anyone I didnt shout and scream at and attack, Im sorry, Im the one
with her camera in her bra, her purse in her knickers, a pint of vodka down
her front and a glazed look in her eyes.

Oh and apparantly I fell asleep at Tigermilking according to Steve, but I
dont remember this. I was having no nice and cool dreams, I was searching
under tables for my purse, and my knickers. So sorry for that.

But it was great to meet people, Steve, Craig, Alasdair, Juicy Lucy, archel,
Nick, and anyone else I met, especially before I injected the vodka down my
throat and fell asleep.

Nicx

and to Joe>Brooker for being a genius and still humouring me by playing REM
songs>for me to (very badly) sing.