Sinister: "We ride roller-coasters into the ocean"

Boneboy54 at xxx.com Boneboy54 at xxx.com
Thu Sep 23 00:50:52 BST 1999

I am eager to see the list compiled by Miss Laura...
The new Stereolab album is enchanting! I highly recommend it to all listees.
It is a completely realized work, possibly their finest since 'Transient
Random Noise Bursts With Announcements.'
A must have for those chilly autumn nights...
As for Neutral Milk Hotel- phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both albums are incredible...The 'Everything Is' ep is also tremendous. There
is nothing like seeing them live, Julian cross bones style playing the
singing saw, sweat dripping down it's silvery blade!
Jeff's voice is a gift from the heavens. The Olivia Tremor Control are also
amazing. As well as Apples in Stereo, Elf Power and Of Montreal. All fall
under the Elephant Six collectively... Pretty hot shit if you ask me. And
they are super cool chaps!  When NMH and EP played the Middle East in Boston,
we hung out with them and my dear friend wound up sharing her bed with
Andrew, the lead singer of EP. We were also treated to a ride in their
Winnebago, where Laura and Jeff made us some tea!  Turns out that they wound
up parking the Winnie in my friends driveway out on Long Island...close to
where Julians Grandmamma lives...It was a a surreal experience...I mean here
is this band that we listen to incessantly, know all the lyrics and such. And
then we find ourselves sipping herbed tea and such... What a pleasure to find
that people who you really admire from afar can turn out to be intelligent,
down to earth and friendly individuals. I highly doubt this is your typical
Rock Star behavior...
That was my rant for the month...
Best to all,
theallamericanBone