Sinister: ode to an unknown cat

Helen pixiemeat2 at xxx.com
Thu Sep 23 08:20:08 BST 1999

This is not a happy story.

My friends and I were driving back to my friends flat, after a thwarted
attempt to go dancing and drinking. When we saw a dead cat on the road. I
immediately stopped. My friend was in shock because we were close to her
house and her cat Bella has just recently gone missing. It wasn't Bella.

But some bastard had just run over a cat and not even stopped.

It was a beautiful cat. We moved it to the side of the road so at least it
would not have to be re run over. I mean wasn't his death bad enough? We
left a note in case the owners were looking for it as it had no collar so we
couldn't ring the owners.

I had a dream last night and that cat was in it. On the road. It wasn't
pleasant.

I'm sorry if you saw the subject line and thought this would be a twee post
about kittens.

But at least today things started to get better. For me. Not for the cat. I
don't think things will ever get better for the cat.

I recieved my fabulous Study at stow T-shirt from the kind folks at
jeepster. Oh what joy. And then I sat back and listened to 'ocean songs' by
the Dirty three.
'Ocean songs' on vinyl on a sunny afternoon.Ahhhhhh.Followed by a helping of
Tigermilk.
Can you get much better? Probably, but at the moment I'm content.
Can't stop thinking about the cat though and the bastard that left him
there.

Helen.

B&S content....ummm......