Sinister: Live, from the castle of Aargh...

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Thu Sep 23 07:00:10 BST 1999

Hi, sinisterland:

I´m translating "the Story of Sebastian" (the comic) to spanish, and I´d
like to know if anyone from the spanish community or mr.Miller (or Starry
Sarah,) can give me the right translation for "candyfloss flavour" (I
don´t trust the dictionary one).
In spanish, the comic looks gorgeous, even though my handwriting is
terrible.

Nice to see that there´s more spanish people on the list. I was beginning
to think that the italians were beating us. Of course, it doesn´t happen
in football...

I agree that the most appropiate album for introducing yourself to the
Smiths is "Hatful of hollow", even though "The queen is dead" is much
better. I know that it´s not related to this, but I must recommend
strongly the first Cane 141 album. Along with "The boy..." (I must be the
only one who thinks that is the best B&S album), Suede´s "Dog man star",
"Ladies and gentlemen..." and IYFS is one of the best albums of the
decade.

Finally, a question for the next year: Is it worth spending four months
of your life studying in Leeds ?