Sinister: Glasgow meet

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Thu Sep 23 21:39:01 BST 1999

GLASGOW MEETUP

Well, so far I've had the grand total of three responses to this, two of
whom just contacted me to say 'great idea, sorry I can't make it'. Come on,
there must be *someone* out there who fancies a wee Glasgow get-together.
What about all the poor sods who couldn't make London (like me). Speak now,
or tell me to fuck off, but either way, please respond.

A PERSONAL REQUEST

Does *anyone* know where I can find Root Beer in or around the Glasgow area?
I'm totally depsperate now, it's been seven years since I saw it on sale
here, and since then I've on;y managed to get a hold of *one* six-pack. This
is a heartfelt plea. Help me. Please.

LONDON

I wish I could have made it, sounds like everyone had a good time.

ALL TOMORROW'S PARTIES

I'm seriously considering going, but I have to ask a few questions to all
you Bowlie-veterans out there....

1. How much did you spend altogether? This encompasses ticket, travel and
spending money.

2. How do you get to Camber Sands?

3. Anyone from Scotland willing to share a chalet with me?

Thank you all, you've been a great audience.

G'night.
-- Jason Andreas
-- Hailing from Glasgow, city of half a million souls and one million people

ICQ: 45821217