Sinister: ladybug superfly

Georgine Skeene trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Thu Sep 23 23:12:12 BST 1999

EEeeeeeek....  i apologize profusely and beg for reprieve from der HunniFuhrer for transgressing Ape Law and posting again in such rapid succession. i just realized that my last ramble might have seemed a bit psychotic and i didn't want anyone to write in fearing for my sanity.  not that i was very sane in the first place....yall knew that.  but i'm okay generally, i did find out more about my dad from my mom's phone call, apparently it wasn't as bad as she thought it was, like they're nto doing surgery but he had amnesia or something, and they had a bitch of a time even getting him to the hospital, and so i don't really know what's going on.  ergh.  it's just really fucked up when family things happen, especailly when you are like me and have so many conflicting emotions about them.  i do hope he comes out of it okay because i would think it was really sucky if i never got to tell him i was gay. you know, vain reasons like that.   maybe he'd come out of it a better person, or!
!
 like o

ne of those ppl who get knocked on teh head, and when they come to they dont' like to wear the same clothes, and they listen to different music, that would be rather interesting.  okay i'm just being boring.  i just wanted to say i'm not freaking out and sorry for blathering so much.  i was way too hopped on caffeine.
NP Slant 6

LJ

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
 to the pure, all things are pure---

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***The Buxoms: Svengali-free since 1998!!***