Sinister: Hello (how original)

Tim Gardner tim at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 23 22:38:51 BST 1999

INTRODUCTION

So...my first post.

REACTION

Wow.

TROUSERS + STRAWS

I really like the smell of new trousers. I guess it must be a chemical they
treat them with when they're made. I just think that it's a really great
smell. Probably slightly intoxicating. Apparentley those McDonalds silver
straws that might have money contained within are toxic...

ALL TOMORROW'S PICNICS

I was there, I played football, I kicked like a girl. Kicking like a girl is
the rock'n'roll. On the way back from the park two, ahem, associates of mine
picked up these two weird wooden bookend things from somebody's wall. I
distance myself from them completely. I was at Tigermilking too...I was
wearing a Blow Up t-shirt. I mention this because a few people said "nice
t-shirt" thankfully failing to add "pity about the person inside". Well, two
people.

TO SUM UP

Bye.