Sinister: hoo-rah

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Fri Sep 24 02:39:04 BST 1999

Hi

TRAVEL
Well no...not yet.  I'm going to Montreal tomorrow, and coming back
tomorrow (please someone tell me to 'shut up' about that place.) I want
that job - yes I do!

Apparently I'm supposed to be the marketing avatar for the
company...agh...my entire being will be sucked into the computer.

I know Lucas is in Montreal but he was making fun of me and my Paulee
friend, (as was Brian)...so I don't think I have any sinister friends
there just yet.

SMITHS
I bought 'Hatful of Hollow' in 1985 and it is still, to this day, one of
my favourite albums.  I got 'The Queen is Dead' imported vinyl in '86
(methinks) and it has funny inscriptions on the inner rims...things like
'Fear of Manchester.'

My ex-bf from 3 years back taped me some ridiculous Ukrainian cover
version of 'Bigmouth Strikes Again' and some other Smith's song, which I
forget.

(Forgive me...4 years of (University) drinking 200 lb men under the
table has made me a little, uh, wooden-in-da-head.)

ALL THE GOOD ONES ARE TAKEN
My former co-worker Joe came in to say 'hi' today and we talked for over
an hour.  He's very married and very very AMAZING!!  And yes, he is nice
looking, but it's his warmth and attentiveness that make him most
charming. *rolls eyes wistfully then looks at watch*

B&S
none...except that you should check out www.abercrombie.com to see what
I have been going on about.  I think "Stars of Track and Field" makes a
perfect caption for a few of those photos...and 'terry underwear' is
fitting, though I cringe whenever I hear those words...but the rest of
the song rocks.
:P

Bye!
Off to see schoolteacher friend for some late day coffees bzzzzz
ea