Sinister: The Sinisterians, or Sinister is the night

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 24 11:39:34 BST 1999

All the Waldorfs I know is the salad and the hotel.And I cannot remark
anything about Steiner.So please,anyone who went to a Waldorf/Steiner
school,could they be so kind to unveil the mystery?

Waldorf-Steiner or Steiner-Waldorf could be the name of some aristocratic
family in one of Henry James novels.Or in Edith Warton's ones.If the great
Sinister novel is finally written, it would greatly greeted from here if
it was a Henry James one,with plenty of endless sentences I would never
manage to produce even in my mother tongue.

But he was never in the list
and Archel doesn't agree with his style.Some Fitzgerald drama about the
bold,and the beautiful,and the numbness wealth brings with would be very
suitable.Here you are the plot:
Young,brilliant and broke songwriter makes his way to fame only to marry
problematic IT girl who is his greatest fan.He is deeply in love but after
sacrificing all his talent for years only to write songs to be listened by
her as she is too jealous to share them with the rest of man/womanhood, he
realises he has wasted his talent and joins a convent in the Faroe
Islands.

Maybe the story sounds familiar, but you know, all the encounters between
gifted,warm-hearted guys and obsessive heiress are the same.

If Notts. becomes Robin Stout county, it doesn't make me Lady
Marian,hey,Alisdair?

xxx

Arantxa