Sinister: ex-girlfriends and alcohol don't match

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 24 11:51:05 BST 1999

Well off to Neverland I go. Well not really.

Chums, is there anything more fun than drinking 5 beers with your
ex-girlfriend on a thursday-evening at your place and listen to her talk
about her ex-boyfriend (that not being me, but this other guy she dated for
about a year after we broke up). And listening to her telling me about the
AMAZING sex she had with a 27-year old screenwriter during summer, when she
tried up the bum- sex for the first time ("I kinda liked it", she said). And
listening to her tell the story about this swedish guy who she picked up
from this bar and who gave her the most pleasent oral sex she had ever
recieved?

Oh for ¤¤¤s sake, that wasn't fun at all. Well, she stayed over night and we
slept on the same bed (a bit like the good ol' times) and she woke me up
twice when i felt her hand on my bottom (both times she woke up too and
apologized, she thought I was this other guy... this is getting REALLY
complicated now, isn't it?) and in the morning she changed her shirt in
front of me and I saw her bra.

That girl is one thing I never can shake off my head. Even though I'd like
to. BADLY.

But on to the alcohol now. Last friday I was supposed to interview this band
called Duplo! for Sue- magazine. Ok, so they play their gig and after that I
get my recorder and sit down to the table with two of them (the drummer
wanted to get drunk so he wasn't there). I know the bassist, a nice lad.
Well, I did the interview. Then, the next day, I tried to listen to it. Ok,
I was very, very drunk during the interview. What I didn't understand then
was that I spoke about 80 per cent of the time. And it's hard enough to
listen to your own voice, but I was stuttering and unvcabable of finding
words and shitarsed and telling them funny jokes (funny then, NOT now)...
And their singer is having so much fun with me, basicly (dirty word now)
telling me to fuck off with my stupid blabbering.

So there. My career in musicjournalism got a BAAAAAAAAAAD start. But I won't
give up.

ps: I like B&S too. And I'm truly sorry about the  whole uselesness of this
post.