Sinister: For London Ears, Eyes, Nose and Mouth Only

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 24 13:15:03 BST 1999

To append my mail yesterday a few of us are meeting up at the Spread Eagle
in Camden at 8 to try to recapture the glory days of well last weeks ATP
replacement activities. Or at least have a few beers, the odd giggle and
then shake our thang at Strange Fruit. Anyone with a gap in their social
calendar for this evening in the London area should pop along any maybe
even get to meet Lucy's famous fluffy rabbit.

Hopefully see you there.

Te ra,

Martin
ear confection recordings