Sinister: some things.

Steve Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Fri Sep 24 05:34:17 BST 1999

I've Noticed that the Lazy Linepainter Jane EP has been coming up around
here a bit lately, and usually with some glowing commentary relating to
it.  I confess, that is the only B&S record that i really don't care
for.  And i know why.  I have a reason.  it is that caterwauling woman
who belts it out on the first track, where the hell did they find her?
Was she screaming sheep into a corral somewhere in a mountain as they
all drove by on the way to someplace nice for the weekend?  god, she;s
hideous.  after that, the rest of the ep never picks up.  the century of
Elvis would've been a nice touch if the rest of the ep had been strong
but since it's not really it just seems insubstantial.  It certainly
doesn't stand up to the other 3 eps.  no sir!

also, the elephant 6 have been getting lots of press in these parts but
i noticed that no one mentioned beulah. So, incase you already own all
the NMH and OTC albums and want more of the same you can now write the
name beulah in your "to do" book under 'records to buy'.

does anyone else named steve on this list have a thing for cute girls in
men's y-front underwear?  just curious, it seems to be a fetish limited
to lads named steven in my experience.  but possibly not.