Sinister: he was a german educationalist and scientist actually

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 24 18:08:57 BST 1999

okay, so my steiner question was clearly misjudged, you bunch of crazy
japesters (or indeed jeepsters).  but this is a biggish list and if people
can enquire whether anyone else has a 1972 vinyl recording of Jeff Minimus
Stradivarius Kryten doing a version of The Girl Who Ate Green Bananas And
Then Sat On My Face, then i should be able to ask which school people went to
without being mocked.  so there.

good heavens jake, i'm not surprised you can't get this girl out of your
psyche if she flashes her underwear at you (sound familiar, alisdair?),
fondles your sleeping arse, and showers you with graphic details of her sex
life.  hardly fading gracefully into the background.  that is very bad form
IMHO.

i have had an 'emotionally interesting' few days, but now i am just wet after
choosing precisely the wrong moment to step off the train (ie. when it was
raining), and back to square one re. jobs.  the bookshop is run by anal
retentives who have a special tappy thing for tapping the books into a
straight line every five minutes, and who want me to sign a contract in blood.

i have precisely nothing to say about the smiths.

props to ailsa.  i'm glad that there are people on a sort-of music based list
who appreciate that when judgement day comes, whether one spent one's life
listening to b&s, or bryan adams, or bach, or nothing much, will not be of
paramount importance.  it has been said many times before, but i like b&s
because of how they make me feel, not how they make me look.

luv archel xxx

******
Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com