Sinister: Hush baby turn around...its the call of the playground

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Fri Sep 24 20:08:07 BST 1999

--- Walkn10 at aol.com wrote:

> The only difference being Donovan looks like a
> horses-arse and sings songs of beautiful women
> whereas Stuart looks like a beautiful woman and
> sings songs of girls who looks like horses-arses.
> Hmmm...

and i laughed my ass off b/c that was so fucking
funny.  ooops, now you're all looking at me... i ought
to say something worthy...  ummm....  i need to agree
that judging people by their music is a bad thing,
although i've been known to do it.  maybe i do it more
in reverse, like if someone likes bands that i do, i
think that i'll probably have something in common with
them.  and if they absolutely Hate bands i really
Love, i might have a problem relating.  but just cuz
this boy likes bryan adams doesn't make him a bad
person.  being a frat boy, however, might...

ah, i'll shut up now.

me and miss KIMberly will be in nyc october 9-12...
who wants to play with us???

xoxo,
marie

=====