Sinister: The Smiths

Russisfine russelljunior2 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 24 23:00:26 BST 1999

--- Mark Niciu <markniciu at hotmail.com> escribió:
> Howdy,
>
> I agree with Mike that someone new to the Smiths
> should begin with the
> self-titled album, but "Hateful of Hollow" seems
> like the next advisable
> addition to the beginner Mozian.

 Thats rite...!!! i love the first album of the smiths
 is my fave , is absolutely perfect , there`s a lot of
 amazed songs..and the lyrics are the best... "cruelty
  with a bit of beauty" .... the best songs are pretty
girls , reel around the fountain , the hand that rocks
the cradle and i dont owe you anything..well there`s a
only problem with the album Morrissey wrote explicit
lyrics about sexual abuse ( and murder ) in childhood
: "took a child and took him wild...."
if you are new and wanna make a tour on the smiths
discography...take this tour
1 ) The Smiths
2 ) The Queen is Dead
3 ) Hatful of hollow
4 ) Meat is Murder
5 ) Rank , ( theres a lot of Bootlegs live recordings
of the smiths out there pick one of them...)
6 ) Louder than bombs / The world wont listen
7 ) Strangeways...

compilations like The best of Smiths , and the Singles
collection are very fine....if you can find the video
with the singles  you wont be dissapointed..in fact
the
best videos of the Smiths  ( Panic , Ask , the queen
is dead , theres a light... )were directed by Derek
Jarman...

ahhh another thing.....if you listen the first line of
the first song
of the first album of the smiths ( reel around the
fountain ) you will listen this

It's Time The Tale Were Told....

and the last lines of the last one song( i wont share
you )of the last album say that..

I won't share you
I won't share you
with the drive
and the dreams inside
this is my time
this is my time

so could you find a relationship between the first and
the last song of the smiths..???

  thats all

                     russsss
                 ( paranoia,paranoia)

=====
Call me a prophet if you like
It's no secret
You know the world is made for men
You know the world is made for men
You know the world is made for men
Not us
WE RULE THE SCHOOL / BELLE AND SEBASTIAN