Sinister: cut throat

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Sat Sep 25 07:04:29 BST 1999

Hi

I'm way over-tired at the moment...two 5 hour trips on one day...I don't
think I'll get that Montreal job, unless the other candidate is a
complete loser...the interview was incredibly nerve-wracking...my head
felt squashed

NEW YEAR'S
I have just realized that I don't have any plans for New Year's.  Don't
remind me.  Maybe I'll just rent a car and drive up to an inn in the
middle of snowy nowhere, with my imaginary boyfriend, a drink some vino
bianco, mutter and sing to myself...

If anyone in NY or DC or anywhere within a 2 hour flight of Toronto is
having anything 'sinister', let me know.  Admittedly, I don't have more
than 2 friends here.

SMITHS
Wow! 2 references...and 28 posts to read.  Yes, it was "Battya" I think
he was desperate for new Smiths material...he's living with a fat girl
now so yes, some girls ARE bigger than others.

DEATH
Afraid to die? Why?  I almost slipped into a coma at age 14 and I
haven't been the same since.  It's an odd feeling to well, feel your
soul inhabiting only a tiny part of your body.  It's not like being
paralysed, because you can still move.  It's more like your overall
consciousness is reduced. You maintain sense of your being but it can
easily slip into darkness, sinking back and being enveloped by it.

Pain is terrifying, I must admit. Loss of dignity is no fun.  But we all
die...soft flesh, brittle bones, too many scary machines.

No B&S content, lots of B.S.
ea