Sinister: There's a rotten apple in my bin.

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Sun Sep 26 00:46:52 BST 1999

Hi there!

Im not dead - contrary, to what the tabloids may  be saying.

I AM trying desperately hard to pick my 6 choices for Uni. Ive been at it
for the last week and i fear i will break down and cry soon.

Im down to 15, and i cant think of any other method to remove the last nine.
Anyone got one? I did think of putting them in alphabetical order and just
taking the first 6, but they all have Business at the start.

If anyone did or is doing Economics, Business or IT at any of the following,
please PLEASE speak to me:

Bristol
Durham
Manchester (Uni of)
UMIST
Nottingham
StAndrews
Warwick
York - although rachel (archel) has already been very helpful about York

Yours, ever more desperately.

Chris_t_opher

The East River Pipe Community -
          Http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/EastRiverPipe