Sinister: BOO

Mike Lewis miglewis at xxx.edu
Sun Sep 26 03:29:59 BST 1999

Does anyone know what the story is behind "Poupee De Cire. Poupee De Son"
and why it is so awful? I really think that maybe it was just a bad
judgment call. True it does seem to be a bit of experimenting by B&S but I
really think that maybe that type of experimentation should be kept to a
minimum, I personally don't think that style is their forte. Not that I'm
anti-experimental, I'm all for it, I just think some things are not
advantageous to be herd by the general public.

I'm sick today, slept till 7. I hate being sick. Everyone here has the flu
because the weather in Indiana is very fickle and while it may be a high of
87 one day it will be 52 the next then back up to 91. I love fall but
schizophrenic weather brings me down.

My boyfreind is convinced he's not sexy, I disagree. He just loves to make
a comment every time I look at him though that kinda pisses me off, then he
says I'm just not interested. I'm starting to think he's more interested in
pushing my buttons then anything. I love him though, 9 1/2 months now we've
been together. I just wish he'd join me in THIS world instead of
languishing in his sluggishly stylish other-world. Boys bring nothing but
headaches. I'm convinced.

Well, I have to go drink the night away. Have a lovely weekend.

-Mike