Sinister: she's got that special something

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Sun Sep 26 05:50:33 BST 1999

hello my dears,
  tonight was the best night i have had in a long time. i went to the troc in
philly and i saw boy sets fire and tilt. boy sets fire was good, but oh my
god, tilt was completely amazing! i am completely mesmorized by the singer,
cinder. i have been totally in love with her ever since the last time i saw
tilt. i was standing right in the front the whole time too, and cinder loves
plastic bracelets. i had on my favorite blue water glitter bracelet and i
threw it on stage and she wore it!!! ahh i almost died. i sang along so loud
to all of their songs, i didnt even look at anyone else in the band, i just
kept my eyes on her the whole time. i know this isnt going to make sense to
most of you sinisterees, because i havent gone into details with any of you
(well except for one of you), but seeing her tonight made me realize alot of
things. in a way it has cleared up alot of confusion that i have had about
certain issues. i feel good, and i am going to go to sleep dreaming of her.
goodnight darlings.
xoxo,
              lauren