Sinister: since i'm a chicken, i've got a big giant cock

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Sun Sep 26 08:56:39 BST 1999

sinister shaminister

i'm so sick of doing school work that i'd rather beat my head to a bloody
pulp than to look at another german word.

i've gotten into this horrible habit where instead of posting to sinister
whilst i'm procrastinating at five am, i order cds off of the internet.  it
makes me look like i've got some friends who are sending me packages in the
mail.  though it's not true.  but, i figured i'd give you the D-L.  now i
have to save SAVE for my 'nother new york adventure, so i'm back to my old
ways..

needless to say, i'm not drunk right now.  but maREE...haha, hi maREE.
she's sleeping now, though...shhh...we won't bother her.

i think i'm going to go put peanuts up her nose and give her a charlie horse
in her left calf.  no no, i'm going to sit here and play with my hair some
more and then go have a cigarette.

i don't know much, but i know i love you,
kimberlyxx

the point of this post:
"everybody thought that she was boring so they never listened anyway"