Sinister: Faith, Hope and Sanity

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Sun Sep 26 18:08:16 BST 1999

Hi guys,

GLASGOW MEET

Well, I'm pleased to announce that there'll be at least three folk there,
seriously though, it seems to be shaping up nicely, although knowing my
luck, something will happen to stop me coming. See you all there :)

FIGHT NIGHT

Had a 'discussion' with a ned today. He wished fags/booze/skins, I had none.
Afforementioned ned followed me down Sauchiehall Street imaginatively
calling me a Fucking Wanker!!!!' for about ten minutes before I managed to
lose the wee bugger.

DEATH

My biggest fear is that when you die that you sort of stay as a disembodied
conciousness, sitting bored for all eternity.

COLLEGE LIFE

Well, I've now survived three weeks of the brand new experience that is
college. Already I can feel myself slipping into the same traps that made my
life a misery in school - trying to change myself so that I'll fit in. I'd
better stop, after all, if you're not yourself, what's the point, eh?
Any other Sinisterines at Glasgow Central College Of Commerce? Thought not.
;)

PROFOUND YET TOTALLY MEANINGLESS QUOTE

"How the fuck can I be white? I don't even exist."

ONLY AN EXCUSE?

Went to see this last night at the Kings. Highlights;

Alex Ferguson; "I'm proud of all the people I've ever worked with, except
for that Gordan Strachan, he's a wee shite."

Jim Jefferies: "I've got baldy psycho young players and that wee Spanish
guy. I don't know whether to pick my baldy nuts or play my hairy Juanjo."

Chick Young: "My greatest ever team? Well, my five in the back four would
be..."

Franky Boy: "Would I visit the Betty Ford Clinic for my birdaholism? Dunno.
Is she worth a shag?"

Jim White: "I think it's time to start using the internet to find Scotland
international players... www pish dot com."

Over now to Dougie McDonald...

"OK, I think we can continue this mail now.... Can we?....No we can't."

-- Jason Andreas
-- Hailing from Glasgow, city of half a million souls and one million people

ICQ: 45821217