Sinister: Everyone thinks he looks daft

John Kerr punka at xxx.uk
Sun Sep 26 23:03:50 BST 1999

hi,
I wonder if any of you out there could help me.
In a couple of weeks time, I'm visiting Philly, I'm really excited and stuff
but I'd like to know if there are any good indie bars or clubs to go to in
the city.
I'm from a wee place just outside Glasgow and I really don't have any idea
what to expect.
Just to make this e-mail a little more interesting, I thought I'd let you
know about the ad I saw on tv yesterday.  It was for some milk shake drink
called 'shaky Jake' now, here in the west of Scotland that's slang for an
old drunk.  I couldn't stop laughing,
OK, not that much more interesting, but I really would appreciate if any of
you happy Americans could mail me with some top places to get drunk.

thanks

JFK.