Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V3 #322

Nicola Goodchild nicxxx at xxx.com
Sun Sep 26 23:46:06 BST 1999

>were Erica, for perseverance in the face of mass apathy (but then it
>was>Orlando...)

but I remember sitting and pleading and pleading and pleading about that
too, and then I think I was asleep at that bit, the best, bestest bit of the
whole night, how do I *do* it, every single time?:-(

and Nick Dastoor, for throwing aside his shackles and performing
>sexual nonsenses in the middle of the dancefloor

Every single time...Dammit:-(   [(:-)]

. Free love, oh yeah...

I wish, I wish. How come you have to pay your entire life and still get fuck
all? Except a bit of dope from your flatmate and a kicking in the head the
next day from your landlord...

(am I the only person who managed not to get
>intimate with Nic's rabbit?).

I thought this was Lucy's rabbit, and certainly not Nick's. I hope very much
Im drunk enought to have got this right.

Ive got Paul Merton  on TV. He's got a fucking stupid pair of
monoclist-glasses and is telling us about how "something had been exorcised
from his mind" after being stuck in a mental hospital and how funny it was.
And how it's given him "life-affirming work" Yeah, mate it's hilarious,
maybe I should make a programme about it...

But also good
>luck to those starting university round about now, you lucky, lucky,
>lucky>sods, you...

Hey, I dunno about that. Im 25 and Im just going back to do six
fllllllllling A levels despite the fact I did 3 good ones in 1992, and a
degree in '95, agghhhh, who the hell is grown up enough to know what the
fuck they wanna do at eighteen, (OK, OK, dont shout at me all you cool and
sexy 20 year olds with jobs that I want soooo much:-(

>How come nobody talks about Spearmint on this list? I may be mental,
>but>their new LP is the best British record I've heard all year.

Ouch, ouch, ouch. I came here cos Ive just been and said something not ever
so cheerful on there so I needed happying. Spearmint are great, fantastic,
superb. And Im going to Portsmouth on Tuesday, anybody there? Im not ever so
sure how yet, I used to beg and plead and  flutter my eyelashes at strangers
in the old (MLS) days, but Im too oooooold now...(but didnt stop me stealing
a B&B, train fare, ticket, rider and CDs in Sheffield for Hefner)

>Martin Gardner said:
> >I really like the smell of new trousers.

Books. Books, books, books. Im just an old librarian...

>Which is the best chat-up line I've heard since Toby Titwank's
>performance>on Saturday.

Which is what made me come here and witter my heart out really. My tits
hurt.

Theyre squashed and squeezed into a silly, silky, shiny new bra. Sadly it
must be seven sizes too small and Ive had it on for a stupid amount of time.

>Some of you may be asking "hey, dr pants, what on earth has happened to
>the>new issue of trousercuts,

Do they do new issues of brassierecuts? If not could you design one please?
Can two pints enlarge one's breasts by quite that amount?

the magazine for men who dig the latest in
>postmodern Japanese fiction, but also get off on stories about old
>men>wanking off dogs?".

Did anyone see the one on TV the other night about zoophilia? No really, but
apparantly rthey werent allowed to say anything about the er, "zoophile's
experience"...

I better go to bed and try to cheer up....

Nicx