Sinister: Mnuur! Mnuur! Black Sheep, Have You Any Drool?

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Sep 27 12:44:35 BST 1999

Nick wrote:

Which is unusual.  He seems to be actually making a serious point
about
something.  Is this the real Peter Miller or an imposter?

Sorry about that, it must have just slipped out. I won't let it happen
again.

The other day I went to the pictures and it was a film but afterwards
when everyone was trooping out they played a record and it was
TWATTYBUS and like so many listees before me I looked round to see if
anyone was having spasms of ecstasy, but no, they were just trooping
out, ship-shape and bristols fashion. But it was a nice end to a nice
film called "Ghost Dog - The Way of the Samurai". I think you'd like
it. It's by Jim Jarmusch, the bass player from my favourite group The
Cartoons. Speaking of which, I had noticed Louie Bega's familiarity
with the chicks on the list too. He's good, but I prefer Kid Coconut,
who was the first artiste I ever listened to on a Walkman, fact fans.
All three acts (except one) have made major contributions to the
raising of lunacy in pop to dangerous levels.

Andrew Dean, I think you should just panel your landlady. I'm going to
panel mine one day. Short-arsed fucking cow.

Tim, I think your group's pretty good. I like it when you get a bit
angry and growly, like you're going to thump someone in the nuts if
they don't give you your pencil case back.

Congratulations to FunkySeb. Let's hope it's the first of many
television appearances. No, I mean it.

xoPeter