Sinister: list abuse

geoff geoff at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 27 04:13:52 BST 1999

Hiya kids,

If anyone wants to do work experience THIS WEEK at a graphic design agency,
call me. My business partner is on holiday and I hate being on my own.
This week we're doing letterheads / identity / brochures for an internet
financial services company, brochures for property developers, getting
annoyed with Tate and Lyle for getting us to do *menus*, listening to B&S
and smoking a lot.

Based in London E6, England.

Anyone?

geoff