Sinister: IS IT ME OR IS IT JUST ME

GEORGE DICKIE sad_fluffy_ghd at xxx.com
Mon Sep 27 14:45:02 BST 1999

  COME ON
       GO GO

I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF

are addressed

                     AT THE END OF E-MAILS

   I DON'T LIKE IT

WHERE IS THE TRUST

           IS EVERYTHING ONE DOES ONLY BECOMING A REALITY OF LEGAL
DEFINITION

           AND THUS BARE OF TRUE FEELING

??????????????

*THE SMITHS*

ERR  MOZ DOES NOT CONDONE CHILD ABUSE IN THE FIRST SMITHS LP

               HE IS JUST SHOWING HOW CONFUSING THE SUBJECT OF LOVE IS
            LOVE CAN COME FROM MANY AREAS OF LIFE

IT IS NOT JUST THE SEXUAL

*CHASING AMY*

I LIKE THE FILM BUT IT IS PART OF A TRILOGY

   THE NEW JERSEY TRILOGY
  CLERKS
MALLRATS
CHASING AMY

            THIS SHOULD ALWAYS BE STATED IN CONTENT OF CHASING AMY APPRAISAL

***I PAINTED MY LITTLE NAIL ON MY LEFT HAND BROWN
SO I COULD GET NOTICED BY THE KOOOOL PEOPLE IN TOWN***

LOVE
  AND

     NEW SHOES

GEORGE BY NAME