Sinister: will it be a brilliant career?

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Tue Sep 28 04:15:48 BST 1999

Well my sensitive (not sensible, but only in french) sinisterites...

I have gotten my first permanent salaried job since leaving University
in 1997 and earning that useless degree in Linguistics...
Montreal will be my new home...I will be an online editor...

Bought '69 Love Songs Vol 2' today...to bring me back to the days of my
childhood spent listening to my mom's Leonard Cohen albums...(though
SM's style is far more complex.)  It will complement my evening walks
among the old stones houses and colouful fall leaves...

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet more of you Toronto listees...I think my
original conclusions about Toronto were correct :\

oooh, it's chilly in here........bye!
ea