Sinister: I've been down at the dog park...

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Tue Sep 28 05:19:31 BST 1999

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just saw dog park and I think
that you all should see it.  It is really a wonderful movie and would
probably be even better if you have a sweetheart to see it with and you
both happen to love dogs.  Luke Wilson is great in it, natasha Henstridge
is great and beautiful and Bruce McCulloch is great in his role, although
you would never expect it (I don't want to ruin the movie.)

My friend and I were being antagonistic toward each other tonight and had
a battle over the car stereo and a crossword puzzle.  If we were together
it would be cute to an onlooker (or perhaps sickening) but since we aren't
I guess it is kind of depressing.

Oh well, at least i saw a fatstic movie at bargain price.

Ciao,

Brandt