Sinister: the video of dirty dream #2

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Tue Sep 28 11:09:46 BST 1999

hello fellow sinister folks

today i sat by comp watching the video to dirty dream 2 and  there suddenly
my friends from athens appears?!!

is it so that julian,will and some other member sof olivia tremor control..I
was so happy to see their happy faces again..

who knows hwre they are now I lost contact..could anyone help me with
getting back in contact, has anyone got their adresses etc??

please I would be so happy

hugs becky

# go and have a peek at my page it's constantly developing,
http://www.angelfire.com/me/Mizzy #