Sinister: quick hellos and stuff

Katrina House banchorymerchandise.uk at xxx.net
Tue Sep 28 11:17:58 BST 1999

hello everyone,

long time no speak to.  must admit it's very nice to see posts from andy +
susannah + tag et al over the last week or so ... the old firm are back. :)

before i bore you all with info, are there any queens park or partick
thistle fans on the list?  i'm trying desperately hard to find a glasgow
team to support and even though my heart says celtic i want to explore all
other avenues first.  please mail me privately, i know football discussions
can be quite heated on this list ...

the artist formerly known as the duke spake:

> Hey folks, just a quickie... just got news about a short Fridge tour next
> month, and the release says that on weds Oct 6th they play Glasgow 13th
Note
> with 'Belle & Sebastian DJ set' as support... Quite what this means is
> anyone's guess. Apologies if someone said this already.

chris will be dj'ing @ this gig.  he'll also be doing so with andrew divine
@ surgical spirit in london on wednesday 20th october ... just in case
you're interested.

back to lurking ...