Sinister: ho-de-hum hum humming away...

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Wed Sep 29 01:04:33 BST 1999

hello everyone:

all sorts of talk of death and fall and things and I'm feeling a little
quirky today. too much magnetic fields? I didn't think I'd like it at first
and now I do. and I do wish I could go for walks and leaves falling and 23
love songs in the queue, but its SF and we're having an Indian summer. It's
hot over here. the trees aren't coming apart yet. and when they do, won't
the loneliness descend. fall makes me sad. sundays make me sad to, like a
nother girl on the list, but I don't know why. aren't sundays supposed to
the the beginning of the week? or is it supposed to be the day that
signifies the end of work, the end of a period of creation?
I've nothing to say about death, really, but I've noticed that all good
books mention death in the first 50 pages. Even In watermelon sugar, it's
gotta mention death. be sure to mention death in the first 50 pages of the
sinister novel.
does anyone have the equation for how long a relationship lasts related to
how long it takes to get over. is that a calculus equation? I thought,
perhaps, it takes twice as long as the relationship to get over it, to which
my exboyfriend said "16 months!" (we dated 8 months). he says you never
really do get over people. I guess you never really do. everything just sort
of stays inside of you and when you are very old, hopefully gracefully old
(my goal is to age gracefully), you see it all through everything you've
ever gone through. and won't that be something. I would feel like a mountain
with so much inside.
see what i mean, quirk and quirk again.
I just noticed that we are the reborn sinister list. does that make us pure
sinisters? or fundamentalist sinisters ;) ? if you're reborn, you know, you
get to be a virgin again, automatically.

byebye
purely sinister cynthia