Sinister: lord i have a broken heart....

B.E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Wed Sep 29 04:13:06 BST 1999

lovelies of the moon,

i was diagnosed as an INFP by Mr. Myers-Briggs.  or maybe it was myers and
briggs.  i'm not sure.  but they both told me that i was a flaming introvert
who has problems accepting criticism.  pish.  though it did say i was a
nerdy shy eyed pacifist somewhere in there.

i watched trainspotting last night.  what are the feelings of that movie on
the list?  i enjoy it immensely, even if it is just another excuse for ewan
macgregor to show us what he's got 'down there'.

ohhhh the cute girl from anthropology who is nameless now as i don't know
her name yet, walked into the random deli i was eating at this afternoon,
downtown.  it was surreal.  our eyes met each others with that 'i know you,
but i have nothing to say' look.  it was a moment, but it passed.  she looks
like someone who would like b&s.  she has amazing glasses.  they look like
the NHS ones.  i have a thing with girls and stylish glasses.  it's my
ultimate weakness.  take note, if you'd like.  several of you may be
wondering what the deal is with me and girls and restaurants.  the answer
is:  i have no idea.

everyone go get the pete townshend live disc.  with a drum machine, it's
like stephin merritt sings pete townshend who sings bob dylan.  yay.

cheers
love
blake xx
the newly diagnosed nerdy shy eyed pacifist
http://members.tripod.com/nucleartrout