Sinister: DUST HAS A BAD IMAGE

GEORGE DICKIE sad_fluffy_ghd at xxx.com
Wed Sep 29 15:58:12 BST 1999

  A GOOD PARK BENCH

            IS ALL ONE NEEDS

THIS IS NOT TRUE
BUT I WISH IT WAS

         I HEARED THE RADIO 1 ROCK SHOW LAST NIGHT

         IT IS QUIET EXCITING

   AS ROCK IS NOT REALLY PLAYED ON THE RADIO

THEY HAD THE FOO FIGHTERS ON

THEY ARE BORING
BIG TIME

                BUT OVERALL IT WAS QUIET GOOD

           I HAVE GOT MY MOZ TICKETS FOR
THE FIRST 2 DATES NOTTS AND LEEDS

         IS ANYONE ELSE GOING TO THESE
               GIGS
  ?????????

I THINK B&S SHOULD BRING OUT A RANGE OF SOCKS

I NEED SOME SOCKS

    THICK SOCKS

everyone seems to like Cinerama, which is kind of the same without
the loud guitars, isn't it?

                  YES IT IS

I SAW THEM AT READING

            AND I HAD MY MICKEY MOUSE HANDS ON