Sinister: Throwing hip-hip bricks at your disco biscuits

Gary Lawler glawler at xxx.ie
Wed Sep 29 18:00:02 BST 1999

COLLEGE BLUES

Marcus Omond said: "does everyone go through [first-day worries] when
they're preparing for university?"

Why, I believe that they do. I failed my engineering course (even after a
ton of study in the library) and have transferred to a much better computer
course, but it's a real pain in the arse to have to make another set of
acquaintances. A reeeeal pain in the arse - my old course had people from
my old school there who I already knew, but now I've got to start from
scratch.

FOUR-LETTER ACRONYMS

He also said he was an INFP . . . I did an online test which diagnosed me
as being an INTJ. Which I'm quite happy with.
--

Gary Lawler
email: glawler at iol.ie