Sinister: I Like The Pope, The Pope Smokes Dope...

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 29 19:24:40 BST 1999

Hello Sinister,

Well I'm stuck at work again late at night. My friend
showed me this anarchist book once which outlined a
way that we could all live without working. Which is a
good idea. But it involved growing our own food and
that. Which sounds like work to me. These anarchists,
eh? Tsk.

I'm listening to Lee Hazlewood and Nancy Sinatra LPs
all the time at the moment. She's got a lovely voice
hasn't she? It sort of made me realise that most of
the music I listen to is sung by blokes. I wonder why
that is?

I did like that Edward Woodward joke. I heard it once
before and forgot it, but it made me laugh *despite*
it being much more of a verbal joke, it even worked on
email. Magic.

One time.

I'm going to a 'doctors and nurses' (hem hem) party at
our local students union tonight. But you can piss
right off if you think I'm dressing up like a doctor.
I could probably get away with claiming to be an
accident victim.

My mate got smacked in by some townies in Manchester
the other day. They were on a tram when they started
shouting abuse at my friend and calling him Jarvis
Cocker and that. My mate ignored them, but made the
fatal mistake of 'cheekily' tweaking the ringleader's
nipple as he left the tram. You can probably guess the
rest.

Does anyone else acyually quite like that 'I'm Blue'
song?

This has been a bit random hasn't it.

Love Will x

=====