Sinister: A persons' shoe laces are not an accurate measure of their sexuality, nor am I a wanker

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Wed Sep 29 19:27:56 BST 1999

It's true, I was in a take a way on Friday night, ordering some food when a
Derk Bogart type in a white suit was being rather loud.  When a group of
young hopefuls left he shouted, "yeah, piss off you fucking gay
[INAUDIBLE]".  Then he turned to me and said, "Oh sorry, I thought you were
with them."  "No" I politely replied, then realising what he meant, I just
frowned.  He then said "well, gay, wankers, their shoe laces so long, like
their gonna flap away".  I looked at my shoes - guess what!!!

Anyway, I saw that girl again today.  I haven't told you all about her but
I'm doing it now.  She looks a bit like Jo Ortan (That's that blue shaded
girl giving milk to that little tiger. - I think her names Jo Ortan.)
Anyway, she also has a kid, a little girl.  Anyway, whilst waiting at the
bus stop her darling sprog pointed at me in that way children do, using all
fingers stretched out as far as they could go and said "Scruffy".  Her mum
just laughed :|

I wont bore you with the why's and how's but getting off of a train station
and waiting for my buss I saw a blind man tagging a lift with a non blind
man.  The non blind man was quite embarrassed and shot off as soon as the
blind man reached the shelter.  But the blind man didn't seem to mind being
led into a glass wall.  He also didn't mind being left with no "well, take
care of your self" or "are you going to be okay".  Anyway, the blind man -
who I think I should mention was in a suit with brief case and umbrella -
was having trouble getting on a bus.  As you could imagine, he couldn't
read the number.  He eventually got onto I think the wrong bus but it was
okay, the driver (I think) took pity and offered to go out of his way to
get the man home, he also didn't have to pay.

Moaning about other people is fine, but I never got up and asked what bus
he was getting, I never helped to pick up his stick when he dropped it.  I
suppose I'm just as bad as all the other adults.

Anyway, currently listening to Elephant Shoe by Arab Strap.  Also purchased
The Smiths's Strangeways here we come, The Housemartins's London 0 Hull 4
and something from a band called Raissa called Believer.  I brought it
because I liked the girl on the front cover.  The songs are quite good
also.  But reading some of her lyrics, I think she kicks with the other
foot, and she's a lesbian.