Sinister: "now you've got love to burn... it's someone else's turn to go through Hell..."

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Wed Sep 29 20:45:45 BST 1999

ah, my dears.  warrander john asked about "props."  my
darlings, must i explain again?  props is a stupid
americanism of which i am quite fond which means
something to the effect of "kudos."  try it.  you'll
like it.

sigh.  can someone please explain to me how a girl is
supposed to be Just Friends with a boy she likes very
very much?

bah.  anyway, i have discovered that dressy bessy is
the perfect music for all-girl pajama parties (oh, no
you don't, boys!  put those camaras away and step away
from the window!)  the other night my apartment-mate
cecilia and i danced around my room to the Entire
pinkheartsyellowmoons album, singing and bouncing
appropriately.  damn fine stuff.  maybe i need a bit
of that now....

today is rainy in western pennsylvania.  but not nice,
gloomy, cold rain, which makes for a good day for
"sitting on the porch wrapped in a blanket, drinking
tea and reading" as a friend of mine said to me
earlier.  but he is 6 hours away.  here it is all
humid and icky rain.  so i jack up the airconditioner
in our apartment so i can curl up in a sweater.

has anyone visited blake's page?  it's lovely, but i
demand a more recent picture.  i, for one, am highly
curious.  if i ever get myself down to the scanner, i
might send honey a pic of myself to post for yr
viewing, um, pleasure.  not that you're all waiting
with baited breath.  in fact, you'll probably see it
and think, "well of Course boys will only be Friends
with you!"  oh, dear.

what i want is a cigarette...

kisses to you all.
and promises for more interesting and lighthearted
copy next time.
xoxo,
just marie

=====