No subject

Michele Waggner m.waggner at xxx.net
Thu Sep 30 02:39:58 BST 1999

I think we all agree that the state of World Health was far more Organized
in the 1970's although I was confused by it then as well.   Like that
campaign for keeping people alive in Leeds.  Imagine singling Leeds out of
the entire world... I never heard much pleasant about Leeds but I didn't
know things had gotten so dire there.  I didn't even know they had the bomb.

Don't mind me, I'm listening to REM and it requires a lot of concentration
to hear those tiny squishy ocular movements, they go past so quickly.  Blink
of an eye, honestly.

Does it really run the risk of causing an explosion if you leave your car
running when they are pumping gas into it?  There was a great song on the
radio tonight and I had to shut off the ignition before I heard who (ummm
... no) it was by.  Anyone else hear it?

Mr. Daf Moore, why didn't you TELL us your Sally was coming to NY?  We would
have had a meet up.  I'll be SHE wouldn't have gotten sidetracked by that
old 'free beer' come on like SOME folks.

Play nice