Sinister: death and love

Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com
Thu Sep 30 04:35:56 BST 1999

<< Actually its funny (not ha ha) that this list is talking about death
lately,
 because it has been recurring in my life lately , more than on the usual
 scale.  >>

i'm writing to the list to say goodbye for a while to the people that know me
since i don't have time to write to everyone personally. i just found out
that i'm going to the hospital tomorrow. i don't know how long i'll be there
for. it could just be a week or it could be up to a month or longer.
hopefully they'll finally find out what's wrong with me. i'll miss this list
so much. i haven't been out of bed in over two months, except for 5 days in
the hospital, and this list is one of the very few things that keeps my
spirits going. for those of you who know me and want to get in touch, i'll be
at st. francis hospital in san fransisco and you can contact lesley jo for
info. since she'll probably know what's going on. i'll miss you all. keep
your fingers crossed. kiss kiss ta ta
*alyssa marie*