Sinister: big floppy crystalballs

Joss Moorkens jmoorkens at xxx.ie
Thu Sep 30 11:58:41 BST 1999

Props, Kids.
I fucking hate Toronto. Absolutely shite, isn't it?
I mean... the Lone Ranger was far better. And as for that stupid horse
Scout.

Sorry.
I was thinking of Tonto, as played by Chief Thunder Cloud on the telly.
(groan)

So anyways, if any of you gadabouts will be in the area late October, two
Belle and Sebastians will be DJing in Dublin's Vicar Street venue on the
22nd. Support comes from a miscellaneous member of leading Sinister boy band
Roolz.

Also, if anyone would like a free CD may I suggest going to
http://www.emperornorton.com and filling out the form. They sent me one for
nowt and some of it's quite nice. Especially the Takako Minekawa song.

Alyssa Marie wrote:
i just found out that i'm going to the hospital tomorrow.  it could just be
a week or it could be up to a month or longer.

Fuck. Enormous good luck hugs. I hope everything goes okay.

Good luck too to newlyweds Rachee and JJ. Although I doubt they'll need it.
:)

Mark Niciu wrote about Isobel:
She wouldn't look too cute with such a big instrument in her lap.

*snurf*
I haven't chuckled so much since me and Honey's last all girl pyjama party.
Luck on every finger,
wuv
Mr Joss