Sinister: I am Tiger Woods !!!

paul cains paul__22 at xxx.com
Thu Sep 30 12:28:38 BST 1999

Hi,
   I have been a fan of Belle and Sebastian since I heard them in session on
radio 1(late96/early97).  When I hear a song I like, I try and write down
the name of the band/artist and luckily for me I was listening to the radio
that morning.  I miss heard the name of the band though I thought they were
called Bella Sebastian.
I rushed out and bought myself a copy of IYFS and for the next couple of
months I did little else apart from listen to it.  My initial reaction on
hearing IYFS was that I was finally going to get to see a band live which I
felt as passionate about as Nick Drake.

I would say I have heard the following statement around 25 times while
wearing B and S T-shirts:-
"Belle and Sebastian, I used to watch that when I was a kid"

If I know who ever said it and know they are'nt in to music I often reply
with "I am a big fan"

On the subject of the original B and S, I would love to get my hands on a
copy of a B and S book, If anyone knows of a copy for sale please e-mail me.

I am not really Tiger Woods,although I am Paul and I have just played the
best round of golf in my life and I was itching to tell someone,

                        Ta,Ta

                         Paul.